Campbell & Co. Home is looking to add a retail sales associate to our growing team, whose role is to work in the home and lifestyle shop helping customers, performing point of sale duties and re-stocking/merchandising.
The candidate is a friendly, outgoing professional who is looking for an exciting part time role within a quickly growing home store in Waterdown Ontario. Our ideal candidate is a fast learner and self-starter with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision in a diverse and engaging role.
This position is for Fridays (10a.m. to 4p.m.) and Saturdays (11a.m. to 4p.m.) only and is a contract for the months of July and August, with potential to be extended or expanded upon completion.
• Kind, respectful, trustworthy team player
• Experience in a retail environment
• Comfort as a key holder, working in shop independently.
• Comfortable using an Apple iPad
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications (Shopify)
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Must have reliable transportation and be willing to work in Waterdown shop
• Professional verbal communication skills
• An interest in interior design, home décor, visual merchandising is an asset but not a requirement
• Willingness to comply with Covid-19 bylaws and practices (mask wearing, physical distancing, screening)
• Inventory management
• Online Shopify system maintenance as required
• Pricing and onboarding new product as required
• Shop merchandising
• Working in the shop as sales associate – customer facing, point of sale activities
• Packing orders for shipping as required
• Organize stock room
Compensation for this role is $17/hour. Applications are due by Tuesday June 15, 2021 and the candidate must be available to start training as soon as possible.
Qualified candidates please e-mail resumes to:
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.